Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NAPOLCOM CASE RESLUTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NAPOLCOM CASE RESLUTION on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:20 am

joe

Arresto Menor
Good morning Atty. My father who is a retired policeman three years already, has not receive his retirement benefits yet due to an alleged pending case before the NAPOLCOM. Though already retired then, he subserviently attended all the stages of the hearing. Three(3) years thereafter, the Commission's Regional Office subsequently submitted its resolution to the National Office in Buendia Avenue, Makati, without furnishing the respondent a copy of the said resolution. My father was supposed to have been receiving his monthly pension but the NAPOLCOM declines to issue clearance to him alleging that the case has yet to be resolved. For how long? Can we file a petition before the CA to enjoin NAPOLCOM, a Quasi-Judicial Agency, to expedite its resolution?

View user profile

2 Re: NAPOLCOM CASE RESLUTION on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:33 pm

attyLLL

i cannot claim to be familiar with the procedures of napolcom, but i would first look at the internal rules as to time frames. i would then file courteous motions to resolve regularly on a monthly basis to make sure that the requests to resolve are in writing and on record.

if ever, i would rather go to the dilg to file a letter requesting also for resolution rather than file a case in the ca. that way napolcom will have a chance to correct its error.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: NAPOLCOM CASE RESLUTION on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:36 pm

joe

Arresto Menor
Atty my friend Mae was charged before the RTC for Estafa amounting to Php20,000.00. She was the middle woman who borrowed the money from the complainant as per request of her friend Lynlyn. As a security for the loan, Lynlyn issued a postdated check under her name. Soon after, Lynlyn disappeared in a thin air without paying thereby leaving hapless Mae. Hence, the complainant charged Mae and Lynlyn for Estafa and viol. of PB 22.
Lynlyn is still absconding and my friend Mae is willing to pay all the indebtedness inclusive interest and atty's fees but the complainant refused to settle contending that she does not need the money but instead a decision of the court for conviction. Is this tenable?

View user profile

4 Re: NAPOLCOM CASE RESLUTION on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:16 pm

attyLLL

joe, do you mean the prelim investigation is over and she was really charged by the prosecution with estafa?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: NAPOLCOM CASE RESLUTION Today at 10:21 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum