Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asawang lalake

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Asawang lalake on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:06 am


Arresto Menor

may problema po ako. kc ang asawa ng mama ko kapag lasing nagwawala sya nakakasira na sya ng mga gamit. ung motor ng mama ko sinipa ng asawa nya. pinapalayas na sya sa bahay namin kaso ayaw umalis ano po kya ang step na pwede kong gawin pra tuluyan na syang mapaalis sa bahay nmin ang laking perwisyo na kasi sya. Question

View user profile

2 Re: Asawang lalake on Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:05 pm


Prision Correccional
Go to your barangay captain for faster remedies and complain with the barangay captain the situation of your mother, at least you have evidences to support your claim once you file in with the proper court.

If still the husband continues with his episodes, then file for violation of the RA 9262 of the violence against women and their child. Have him realize the possibility of him going to jail for a long period of time.

View user profile

3 Re: Asawang lalake on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:40 pm


Arresto Menor
Thanks! ok na po ba picturan ko po ung motor na nagasgasan? mainam na po na evidence?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum