Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change Child's Full Name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change Child's Full Name on Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:44 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po.
Ano po ba dapat gawin kung magpachange ng full name ng anak ko? Single mom po ako and i'm getting married with my korean bf now. May anak na rin kami ng bf ko ngaun. Gusto po ng bf ko na palitan ang name at apilyedo ng bata at gamitin ang apelyido nya. We are planning po kasi na dun na magstay sa korea after our wedding here. Ang apelyido na dala ng anak ko ngayon ay lastname ko po and hindi po nakapirma sa birthcertificate nya ang tunay nyang father. Ano po ba dapat gawin. Please i badly need your advice. Thank you po

View user profile

2 Re: Change Child's Full Name on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:58 pm


Prision Correccional
If your fiancee wishes to have his family name as the surname of your first child, once you and your fiancee got married, both of you must adopt your first child so that he or she can use the surname of your fiancee.

View user profile

3 Re: Change Child's Full Name on Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:13 pm


Arresto Menor
Ok. Thank you so much.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum