Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrong last name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wrong last name on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:53 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi po tanong lang po hope u can help me.. Yung sister ko po mali yung last name nya sa aming mgkakapatid sya lang naiiba i dont know how it happened nung eparegister sya.. Dapat po JUAN ang last name namin yun sa kanya po TONG ang nkasulat sa birth cert nya.. Ano po pweding gawin nya paano po mg process to change last name at anu mga forms na efilled up at mga expenses ?? Thanks po

View user profile

2 Re: Wrong last name on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:43 pm


Arresto Menor
Pls po i need your advise.. thanks po

View user profile

3 Re: Wrong last name on Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:02 pm


Prision Correccional
Just go to the local civil register of the place where the Birth certificate is registered, bring all your birth certificates of your brothers and sisters together with the marriage certificate of your parents. Ask the the local civil registrar for correction of entries of your birth certificate. NOTE! not CHANGE of USERNAME, CORRECTION

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum