Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voidity of marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Voidity of marriage on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:23 pm

cebuana gwandae han

Arresto Menor
Good day!
I got married because i got pregnant i was 22 then and my husbnd is 23 But when we went to court, the secretary of the judge offered a marriage with no documents and told us to make it fast .Because we want it fast we just agreed. And the one check in the family code is that we are living for five years already. But that was not true. Can i apply for voidity. And what are the things needed for it.
We are separated for 4 years now we dont see each other and no communication and we had a child. I wanna marry other man soon.
Can it be grounds for voidity. How long would the process would be? And what do i need for the case? ANd how much would that be?(estimate)

View user profile

2 Re: Voidity of marriage on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:38 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
Hi,

Yes, since you were not really living together for 5 years before you got married, your marriage is void. But before you can marry again, you will need to get a court declaration that your marriage is void. The evidence you will need for this court action are your marriage contract, you and your husband's affidavit that you have been living together for 5 years, witnesses other than yourself as to when your relationship has started and that you have, in fact, not lived together for that long. Witnesses could be your family members, friends, his friends, officemates, neighbors, etc. who have personal knowledge (have seen you and your husband to be not living together) to support your claims and petition.

The entire proceedings may take about 1-2 years, depending on the number of documents, witnesses to be presented in court.

As for the costs, you may email me directly on km@kgmlegal.ph

Regards,

Atty. Katrina

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3 Re: Voidity of marriage on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:28 am

ejdino1

Arresto Menor
Hi! I'm Eloisa po, 21years old. I got married when I was only 18 years old sa Korean Wedding Agency (which I know is illegal dito sa Pinas) Feb,2013 po nung kinasal kami nung Korean, by June ,2013 po nghiwalay na kami dahil sa mama nya.. knausap po ako nung boss nung sa agency sa makati na if ayoko ng pmunta ng Korea, wag ko nalang daw itext yung asawa ko (akala ko po e tutulungan nila akong mavoid ung kasal).. bigla nalang walang communication .. wala napo akong contact sa agency kasi lumipat na sila ng office.. 3 taon napo and nabalitaan ko po dun sa kaibigan ko na kinasal na daw po ung asawa ko sa Vietnam. Paano naman po ako dito. Gusto ko din po ng payapang buhay.. bata pa naman po ako and soon, mag aasawa.. paano po ang gagawin ko sa case ko nato? Thank you po.

View user profile

4 Re: Voidity of marriage Today at 10:12 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum