Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

na istorbo

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 na istorbo on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:50 am

Arresto Menor
good day po... i need an advice po... is there a case for hacking an internet connection? makailang beses na po ako nag change ng wifi password ko pero na ha hack pa rin nila, storbo na po kasi sa part ko im working as a teacher lahat ng lessons ko more on research sa internet and at the same time im taking up my masteral course pati rin sa kapatid ko gnagamit din nya ang internet for research din po. ang problem ko po always na ha hack ang wifi connection namin mka ilang beses na ako nag change ng password. di na po ako makapag trabaho ng maayos kasi nakaka distorbo na po lage ko nalang mino monitor kung cno naka connect, at pag may naka connect na e o off ko na ang connection namin, ganun nalang lage po gnagawa ko. nakaka storbo po sa part ko, sa work ko ng dahil sa mga hacker. ano po ba dapat kong gawin? Sad pls.

View user profile

2 Re: na istorbo on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
Good day!

There are ways on how to secure your Wi-Fi at home better than the usual WEP encryption method. Some programs are available at, and you may want to try them out. Most of such programs are in the computer section of the forums, and you may even post a query as to what is the most effective Wi-Fi security program that can help keep out would-be hackers at bay.

If you are really interested in filing a case against these hackers, you must first try to obtain information regarding those who are connecting illegally in your Wi-Fi network. Things to look out for are usually the IP address of their computers or their MAC address. Sadly, I am not that much of a computer savant to give you a rundown on how to obtain such information. Assuming that you were able to get such information, IP addresses are not that reliable since there are programs that mask the real IP address of hackers, assuming they are using such.

Offhand, you may want to approach the NBI cybercrime division and ask for any advice on how to deal with Wi-Fi hackers and what would be possible cases that can be filed against them.

Good luck in your situation! Godspeed.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum