Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

Good Day!

I would like to seek your advice regarding my situation.

I am 27 years old, married, a mother of 2 young children. My husband committed adultery and has not supported my kids for a long time since we have separated ways.Yet, He promised that he would support them financially. But since our conversation last August 2015, he has not given any support. I found out on my own that he is actually earning, but not a even cent he would give to my children as his responsibility and support.

I was advised I can seek for your guidance, so you can lead me what steps I should take to file a case against him. I was advised this is abandonment as part of violence against women and children. But I am really not sure how and where to start. I have been in a destructive and abusive relationship for the past 7 years, and I want to bring justice on what he did to me and my children.

Please help me. I am seeking for your advice.

Thank you so much..

View user profile


Reclusion Temporal
Here's the link for the complete knowledged about the case you might want to file against your husband:

Regardng where to start, know first what you want to do, what you want to have, what do u seek?

If you just want financial support, you can get a lawyer and send the father of your kids a demand letter, demand for support. it's just a Civil case, walang kulong,

But if you want to put him in Jail, then you can file Criminal Case VAWC.

Read the link first para you know where does your case fall.


View user profile


Arresto Menor
thank you for this.I'll read the document through and I am considering to put him in jail for his many offenses.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum