Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Puede po bang mag advise or comment caio sa caso na ito...

May lupa aco na jindi ginagamit so I allowed someone to build with light materials only on a piece of residential land. I asked the tenant to sign a lease agreement specifying use of light materials for temporary dwelling only...

the tenant now has long overdue arrears in rent and also expanded without my prior written consent the previously shanty wooden structure occupying only 1/4 of the lot to a more substantial concrete and wooden structure occupying 1/2 of the land.

I now want to develop my property and gave a written notice to vacate... but they simply ignored me...

Could anyone please advice of the process being following in law to eject this tenant?

I would appreciate any comment or advice...

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum