Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advise on filing VAWC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Advise on filing VAWC on Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:37 am

Mis Marj

Arresto Menor
I left home because my husband is accusing me of having a relationship with another guy. I went to my mom's and left my kids with him because I do not want to remove them from their comfort zone. Now I hear my 5 year old saying "kaya ka pala ipapakulong ng papa ko kasi masama ginagawa mo", this is following an incident when I am reprimanding my son because he refused to take a bath and go to school. I asked my husband why our son is saying such things to me, he said he may have heard things when he's talking to his mother about our situation. I feel that he's taking actions to turn my son against me and that he's threatening me with legal case filled against me. This is causing me emotional and psychological harm that it's starting to affect my job. I feel that this is also causing psychological effects to my son. I fear that if this continues to affect me and my job it will affect my children as well because I might not be able to support them. Seeking your advise on what to do.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum