Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie from QC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Newbie from QC on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:22 pm


Arresto Menor
I would like to ask your help regarding erroneous entries in my my friend's children's birth certificate.
He has 6 children from two mothers and he'd like to have them use his last name. I asked the NSO and was told that it (the children's birth certificate)will simply need to be annotated. We later found out that he has a second name (Jose) but the birth certificates of his children only had one name (Ronald) and he has been using Ronald ever since until he got a passport to which he uses Jose Ronald, thus making things a little more complicated than we thought. We don't know what to do and neither of us has the luxury of time to line up and wait for a legal advisor at the NSO. Thanks in advance. Smile

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum