Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TRILOGY PROCEDURE on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:50 pm

Pinoy Messenger

Arresto Menor

Input Law - House Bill/House Resolution
(Approved by the House Speaker)

Processing Law - Senate Bill/Senate Resolution
(Approved by the Senate President)

Output Law - Republic Act/Presidential Proclamation (Approved by the President)

Important Question:

As a concerned citizen, How i will take a request or it's either to be filing a petition to the House Representative Member to create a bill?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum