Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sss contribution

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 sss contribution on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:30 pm

charisse acosta

Arresto Menor
every month may deduction po ako sa payrol.naka makikita din po ung sa payslip ko.2years n po ako s company .after ko umalis sa company,nakita ko ang contribution ko sa sss hindi consistent.bungi bungi.kung bibilangin ko po 5 mos po lahat.anu pong dapat kong gawain

View user profile

2 Re: sss contribution on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:57 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
With your SSS ID na may numero, bumisita ka sa tanggapan ng SSS.
Mabilis ang serbisyo sa mga mall kung clarification lang.
They will give you advice on the next steps.
Make sure may SSS number ka and appropriate identification card.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum