Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SLight Physical Injury

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SLight Physical Injury on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:13 pm


Arresto Menor
good day! I just want to ask lang po, how can we file in legal a case like a slight physical injury? What will be the process. The case is now under the custody of Barangay. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: SLight Physical Injury on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:41 pm


you are correct in taking the first step of filing the complaint at the bgy. make sure you have a medico-legal certificate from a government hospital.

if no settlement is reached you can file your complaint affidavit at the prosecutor's office. good luck.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum