Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unemployed mother demanding for fixed amount of child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
ood day!

I am a mother of a 5yr old girl. Kasal po kami ng father, and nag decide po kami maghiwalay last April 2015 dahil nalaman ko po na may babae siya at ngayon nagsasama po sila nung babae sa isang apartment. Simula po naghiwalay kami nagbibigay naman po sya pero hindi po sapat, magbibigay lang po siya kung magkano ang gusto nya and kelangan ko pa po siya iremind or kulitin pag sweldo na po nya. The father is a Technical Support in a call center and most probably earning around 20k a month. Now, sabi nya 5k mbbgay nya for monthly support, nag ddemand po ako ng mas malaki pero yun lang daw po kaya niya ibigay dahil may mga binabayaran daw po siya,like loan ng motor na kinuha nya recently lang even may sasakyan na po siya, membership ng gym, mga gadgets etc. which is di ko po alam kung tama dahil ako po ung nag ssuffer pag may kelangan po ung anak namin like pag biglang nagkasakit or mga babayaran sa school. The amount is not enough especially that my kid is in a school now and wala pa po ako work, nag resign ako sa last work ko because of medical reasons but now po I'm planning to go back to work. My questions are:

1. How can I get a fixed monthly support that is more than this amount, which would be enough for the expenses for our kid?

2. Do we have laws wherein the financial support would be automatically deducted from his Monthly salary? This is to make sure the child gets it every month, without me having to ask the father every now and then.


View user profile


Reclusion Temporal
You can file a demand for financial support.

Make a draft regarding your kid's expenses, basic needs, foods clothes, educatron etc.

Then you can consult a lawyer to send your husband a demand letter.

Hati ang nanay at tatay sa finances.

Depende din un sa capacity ng magbibigay., dahil mayron din xang sariling pangangailangan.

Regarding sa question number two mo, I'm not really sure with that coz according to what has been adv to me, nakadepende pa ung sa Company where ur hubby is working, icconsult pa yta sa HR and kelangan may court order.

If I may suggest, you can ask a lawyer to make a demand for financial support para mapadala sa hubby mo then you can schedule a meeting with him pra mapag-usapan nio. Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum