Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice please help..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice please help.. on Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:53 am


Arresto Menor
I found out my husband had a son with another woman, I really dont care much about him anymore however I have 4 children with him, I wanted to know what are the legal rights of my kids , I want him to support my kids financially how can i pursue him to do that what are the legal matters i should apply. Please help I need to know ASAP.. thanks

View user profile

2 Re: need advice please help.. on Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:53 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Pwede naman sa brgy. Mag-agree kayo sa pagsusupport nya sa inyo. Kung di siya payag, file a petition for support. Pwede din file ka ng case for violation of R.A. 9262 Violence against women and their children specifically on economic abuse for failure to give support.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum