Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Separation Arrangements

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Separation Arrangements on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:12 am


Arresto Menor
My husband and I are separating because I caught him having an affair with another woman. We have a son who is 1 year and 8 months old.
We've tried to work it out but I found out that he's been in a relationship with the girl for 3 years now and have not stopped their relationship so I told him to leave our house already. I am not considering legal separation or annulment yet. I just want him leave and away from me because of what he did. Can i just make a written arrangement between the 2 of us that concerns our son and our household as well and have it notarized just so we have a written agreement of what are the things he would need to do?

View user profile

2 Re: Separation Arrangements on Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:34 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
No, you cannot do that. Marriage and matters related thereto are governed by the law and cannot be subjected to any agreement. You can only agree on his obligations such as to give you support but his rights as a husband will not be diminished by such agreement.

View user profile

3 Re: Separation Arrangements on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:00 am


Arresto Menor
Thank you!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum