Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change Last Name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change Last Name on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:50 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi i would like to know what to do to change the last name of my daughter followed my last name but the problem is i am not appeared in her birth certificate. is there anything i can do ?

View user profile

2 Re: Change Last Name on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:59 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
I would assume that you are the father of the child. You can acknowledge the child and execute an affidavit allowing the child to use your surname. However, the mother must also agree to it because both of you should go to the local civil registry to do this.


Atty. Katrina

View user profile

3 Change Last Name on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:17 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you Atty. Katrina... i think i can go now for the first move and i will let you know what will be the next ... Big Help Ma'am

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum