Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Badly need advice please

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Badly need advice please on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:05 pm

tinotep

Arresto Menor
I was married for almost 8 years but we have no marriage license before the ceremony. we did not even live in together as couples. my wife left me for almost 3 years already and i dont have any contact from her. we have a 7 yrs old son staying with my mom since i am a seafarer. now i want to get married again but its not possible since i am registered as married in NSO. if i file case to nullify our marriage what should i do?
do i need to let my wife participate with the case?
what if i can't find her?
what if i found her and she did not agree to nullify our marriage, does this affect the case?

hoping for an advice asap. thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Badly need advice please on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:34 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua
Civil marriage is presumed void/null. Get a lawyer and file a case to nullify your marriage.

Absence or participation of your wife should not be your concern and problem. Regardless she agrees or not should not be your business on filing the case. The goal here is "your" freedom of legal impediment and/or your happiness, not hers unless you are not fully decided. GL

View user profile

3 Re: Badly need advice please on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:58 am

tinotep

Arresto Menor
thanks for the advice. i am fully decided to nullify my previous marriage. i have chat with my wife 3 days ago. i told her that i want to file a case to nullify our marriage, but she was so mad and did not agree about it. if i still push to file the case is there still a possibility for me win the case even she appear during the court trial?

View user profile

4 Re: Badly need advice please on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:08 pm

tinotep

Arresto Menor
if my wife appears in the court during the trial and testify that she doesn't agree to nullify our marriage, will it affect the entire case on courts decision?

View user profile

5 Re: Badly need advice please on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:08 am

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Kasparov did'nt tell his chess moves to Karpov even before they met on their professional chess game match. Very Happy

Art 34 on your NSO-issued MC should not be checked.

Your atty can give you legal advise and his fees. GL Smile

View user profile

6 Re: Badly need advice please Today at 6:35 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum