Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gender error

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Gender error on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:19 pm


Arresto Menor
hi, everyone anybody can help, i have question regarding my birth, my i am Female but my gender in birth is Male, can i get a passport? and how?, badly needed your knowledge, please. thank you

View user profile

2 Re: Gender error on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:53 am


Reclusion Perpetua

Go to the local civil registry of the place where your birth certificate was registered and ask for the requirements to change the gender in your birth certificate. It is an administrative process, not court process. After it has been corrected, you can start processing your passport application.


Atty. Katrina

View user profile

3 re on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:03 pm


Arresto Menor
how long would it take the process? i have read same question in my case, that they were able to get a passport thru affidavit of undertaking, but they can use it only once but not for renewal.,.. is that possible?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum