Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planning to travel to Korea but worried about a specific requirement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Me and my friends / co-workers are planning to go to Korea sometime at the end of this year.

So we read up on the requirements for a tourist visa, and discovered that we need photocopy of our income tax return (ITR Form 2316).
The problem is that one my friends who is someone I work with, work online for an american company so we don't get taxed. I personally have a TIN number from my previous company but after I left there hasn't been any activity with it. Is there anything we can do? We really wanna travel to Korea around October or December.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum