Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank you in advance, but I need legal advice.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
So my question is can my mom be chargedwith kidnapping? See my brother's gf ran away from home (she's 25) and doesn't want to go back anymore. Now her parents are threatening my mom that they will file a case against her if they don't see her. Are there any crimes that she can be charged with if ever?

P.S. My brother's gf already talked to her parents and told them she won't go back home but they still insist. They've also stalked us and went to my mom's office a couple times b/c of this issue.

Any type of help would be appreciated. Thanks!

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua

If the parents of your brother's girlfriend files a complaint for kidnapping against you mom, it will only be dismissed by the prosecutor when your mom presents evidence (including the affidavit of the girlfriend) that she was not kidnapped. Also, she is 25 years old, she is very much capable of making her own decisions, if she doesn't want to live with her parents anymore.


Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum