Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republic Act 9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Republic Act 9262 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:16 am


Arresto Menor
Hello po...ask ko lang ano pwede gawin kasi po hindi ako makakuha ng NBI clearance kasi daw po my HIT ako pending case filed by my exwife RA9262 Anti Violence against their women and 2010 pa po kami hiwalay at lumabas lang yung case 2012 and we dont have any communication until now...then wala naman po ako nrereceive na subpoena but sabi ng parents ko sa province my warrant na daw po ako, ano po ba pwede ko gawin...salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: Republic Act 9262 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:57 am


Reclusion Perpetua

Maganda kumuha ka ng abogado para sa situasyon mo. Maaring lumapit sa PAO office na malapit sa inyo para malaman mo legal advises nila at requirements sa pagtulong nila.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum