Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 UNFAITHFUL HUSBAND on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi. I need an legal advice for my problem. Im here in HK working as a domestic helper.Last dec. 2015 i went home ,visit my mother inlaw , this time she told me that my husband got a kid from another woman. I ask my husband about this then he admit it , he told me that its  just an accident . But few days later as i keep asking him , i found out their kid is now 4yrs old.. What i hate so much is dinala pa niya  yong bata sa bahay at pinakita sa mga anak namin . Tinago ng mga anak ko ito sa akin for they are  afraid or ayaw nila na masira ang  family namin ..AS I keep  asking my kids they told me that palagi yong mag ina sa bahay at natulog pa sila i found out that its not an accident only as they got 4 months relationship bago mabuntis yung babae.. On may this year im planning to go home again in file a case for them for i want to put then on jail.Is it posible ? and how? thanks much...

Last edited by on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake spelling)

View user profile

2 Re: UNFAITHFUL HUSBAND on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:24 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Yes it is possible. Possible concubinage and RA9262 cases if that is your intentions and if you can prove it in court. Jail term. Bailable.

Marriage still exists after that of course. Seek legal advise from attorney.

View user profile

3 Re: UNFAITHFUL HUSBAND on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:44 pm


Arresto Menor
hi, just want to seek for advice. my husband has his mistress with 2 kids(2yrs old and 7months old) in canada, PErmante Residence since 2010 not sure, petition nya aq landed june 2015, kaso ung mg time n andun aq hnd nya aq inuuwian lage xa andun sa mistress nya, dhil into drugs din kc cla, kya mas pinipili nya kung saan meron drugs..ano b pde ko gwin sa asawa ko na iniwan aq ng wla lng pasabi hnd xa ng sslita na, hnd na xa ngparamdam, communicate sken, ni isang salita wla.. kasal kmi oct2012 no kids. ano b pde ko ikaso sa knya, at gusto ko rin sna annulment at pde ko ba xa hingan damage sa emotional, andto aq ngaun sa pinas xa living with his mistress in canada..thank you for the response..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum