Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company not on DTI list

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Company not on DTI list on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:57 pm

ms.melaqui

Arresto Menor
Just searched the company I'm working for from this website DTI Business Search but seems like it is not registered. Does being on the list tells that it is legit and allowed to operate? The company was established about 2 years ago.

Enlighten me please. Thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: Company not on DTI list on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:42 pm

betchay001

Prision Mayor
Have you tried checking to see if it's registered with the SEC?

View user profile

3 Re: Company not on DTI list on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:43 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Not necessarily and not an assurance that particular establishment is legit and allowed to operate.

Our commercial law provides as a procedure that before a establishment may operate, it must submit necessary papers to the DTI particularly the name and nature of business to operate. However, this procedure may be disregarded by the owner of the establishment specially if the owner has no knowledge in law.

In the same manner, an existing establishment may be registered in DTI or SEC but only to discover that it is intended to deceive/scam the public. Therefore, there is no assurance that a establishment duly registered in DTI or any Gov't agency is legit.

View user profile

4 Re: Company not on DTI list on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:52 pm

ms.melaqui

Arresto Menor
Is it possible that even it's not registered, they can still have business permit?

View user profile

5 Re: Company not on DTI list on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:56 pm

betchay001

Prision Mayor
To get a business permit, it must be registered with either DTI or SEC.

View user profile

6 Re: Company not on DTI list Today at 6:15 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum