The SPA states the following:
1. To maintain, mortgage, transfer assign or sell the property
2. To pay/settle any obligation, pecuniary or otherwise pertaining to or arising out of the purchase, maintenance, mortgage transfer of rights or sale of the above-mentioned property
and other stipulation.
1. The checks issued to the developer are all under my name
2. I have funded the checks under the premise that my auntie will send me funds on a monthly basis (no written document to say so).
3. My auntie have accumulated around PHPH 230k of amount to be paid to me since she has not been sending me payment to fund the checking - i have been shelling out my own money to make sure that i dont get arrested for bouncing checks.
1. I want out of the SPA
2. Get paid what my auntie technically owes me
3. I want to advise my bank to stop any check encashments coming from the developer (because if i remove funding - i can be arrested for bouncing checks)
Please advise what i should do. The SPA binds me To pay/settle any obligation, pecuniary or otherwise pertaining to or arising out of the purchase, maintenance, mortgage transfer of rights or sale of the above-mentioned property
I dont want to fund the checks anymore as my budget and savings has been depleted by the fact that my auntie INCONSISTENTLY sends money to pay for the condo.
I dont want to have any obligations to pay for the property that is not mine because i am not receiving consistent money from my auntie.
I dont want to be held liable to pay for a property i dont own.
I want to get paid the amount my auntie owes me.