Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help me

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please help me on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:48 pm


Arresto Menor
wla po tlga kng alm s prankisa pero ngayong arw n po n to tumwag s daddy ko ung nagaasikaso ng prankisa nmin at snbi na, na-drop n ung prankisa nung may p, ang pingtataka ko lang po bakit p po kmi pingbyad ng 20t pra s pagpapalit ng route at nanghihingi p lagi ng 500 or 1t ung ngaasikaso kung tulad nga po ng sinabi ko naidrop n pla po s daddy ko ngayon lang daw po napansin ng ngaasikaso un.
mgbabayad po ba kmi ng 7t pra s motion?
anu po b ang dpat gawin? tma po b ang hinala ko n niloloko lang kmi?

View user profile

2 Re: please help me on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:00 pm


i recommend you verify yourself how and where this money is being used. learn the process of getting the franchise and the status of processing of your franchise.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum