Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change the surname of my child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change the surname of my child on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:30 am


Arresto Menor
my name is kevin. im am currently residing in the US. my 5yr old daughter is currently with her mother in Cebu, philippines. i am not married to her mother and my child is using her mother's surname in her birth certificate and NSO. we would like to change her surname to mine.

1. what are the requirements needed to change her surname?
2. can i sign an "Acknowledgment of paternity form to use surname of father" and have it notarized here in the US and mail it to the child's mother so she can start the process?
3. how long is the process?
4. how much will it cost?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum