Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will I still be paid even if I process my clearance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor

I have questions regarding backpay

I ended my contract february 5,2016..the pay is every 10th and 25th..
and it's clear that the cut of was lat january 30 question is:

Will I still be paid this 10th?..because they said that it will be included on my final pay because the pay will be released 4 days from the day that I process my clearance and the system will not allow them to process my pay and it's the company's policy...I already have my payslip and the cut off is already done and there is a new cut off already for the 25th..I can't understand..hope someone can help me clarify this, I already called DOLE but there is no one answering the phone

View user profile

Reclusion Perpetua
You are entitled to payment for the days you have rendered your service. If the cut is 10th then at the 10th day,what is counted is just until feb 5. But if you have just ended your contract (resigned) before but did not render service, you will not be entitled to any pay regardless of being monthly paid. The computation should be in fraction according to services rendered.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum