Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advise ASAP Marriage and Children Custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi Sir/Ma'am needing legal advise on what to do for this situation:
Husband is asking for his wife to drop his surname and custody of children. Husband is with a mistress (2nd mistress), scenario is he is a womanizer and physically abuses wife before (still with 1 child that time). Then got better when they had their 2nd child, but got back to being a womanizer when they had their 3rd child. Wife had an extra marital affair too during that time, however she discontinued the affair. The husband didn't stop from his extra marital affairs even when he was working overseas, returned here still with his mistress. And now they are open to his family and wants to leave the wife and get the children under his custody. Hope to hear remedies/advise for this...Thanks in advance.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua

What is the question?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum