Pls help! I have been issued with a posted check as an assurance that i can get the money i invested with their farm. It was issued to me last december 8,2014. Yes it was in 2014 even before BSP annouced or impliment the law about correction or countersigned checks. cos he said that it can obly harvest after 8 mos so just to be on a safe side he dated it after 13 months after i gave the money for investing on their business but i was too stupid to trust and didn't even ask for any written contract or anythinf in writting. He issued 2 checks 1 dated last january 8 which was declined to encasg due to some correction/countersign on the date. Asked him for a new check and he let me wait for 2 weeks until actually someone texted me iusing my friends phone asking him to forward the message to me (unprofessional). Anyway he asked if they will give half of the amount from the first check issued then pay me the rest of the amount from the 1st check on a stagard basis or early in march as they are facing some minor problem in the farm. And asking me to meet their messenger who will give m the money and they are expecting that i will hand over the checks they issued to me for that month and for th next month (february). Then i replied saying yes ofcourse i consider you paying me half first but ONLY in exchange on a new posted check since that will be the assurance i can have on getting my money back. But as expected he didn't reply and then February came. I asked my bank to deposit the check directly to my account. Then aftet 4 days they came back to me and told me that the check bounced due to insufficient amount. Bank suggest to call th issuer and inform him to deposit the money so my bank cam tranfer it to mg account. I was and still thinking right now if that will be a good idea of calling him and inform him about the check cos im afraid that he might stop the payment again same as what he did to the 1st check he issued. (Cos i went to his branch and they called him for th countersign and he asked the teller to wait until next week. The teller ofcorse asked me but due to lack of knowledge and trust i said yes. Then during that week i recieve the message then i came back to his bank then the teller informed me that it was stopped payment. I am really confused and i believe that its better to say that I am afraid because they are goverment employee/official/lawyer. I am afraid that if i will fight for rights my kids might loose their mother. But i need my money badly.
Please help me? I want to file a case and will there be a letter indicated in the demand letter or will be still be safe to actually go outside without fearing that if i want and fight to get my money back that will also means risking my life. I really don't know what to do. PLEASE ADVICE ME please!