Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Correction of entries

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Correction of entries on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:46 pm


Arresto Menor
Ano po ba ang dapat gawin? Facts:
Ang last name po ay espititu pero nasa NSO ay espirito, then ang year of birth ay 1987 pero nasa NSO 1978. please somebody help me. Tnx in advance

View user profile

2 Re: Correction of entries on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:04 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Yung problem sa last name need nyo po ng court declaration to change that, to do that kailangan nyo ng lawyer to prepare the petition in court.

Yung sa yr of birth naman mere joint affidavit of two disinterested person will suffice. Just submit it sa Civil registrar in the place kung saan pinanganak.

View user profile

3 Re: Correction of entries on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:11 pm


Arresto Mayor
hindi po ba kapag clerical error lng po ang mali eh di naman po need na ang court order? Kung sa last name pwede na siguro birthcertificate ng parents nya as proof na clerical error lng ung sa birthdate siguro ung hospital record if meron pa..

I'm not a lawyer

View user profile

4 Re: Correction of entries on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:37 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Yung clerical error sa first and second name yan po yung pwede maayos thru administrative corrections pero pag sa surname na need na po mag petition in court to change the surname even yung error pertains only to mispelled words.

To prove that, just present only those documents which pertains to the correct surname of the father or mother.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum