Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nullity of marriage...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 nullity of marriage... on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:53 pm

mingo.danilo

Arresto Menor
nullity of marriage. panu po b maipprocess to? ano po bng ground to file this case? how much the cost? required po bng both party n mag-agree on this case to process?

View user profile

2 Re: nullity of marriage... on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:17 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua
Kailangan mo ng valid ground para sa nullity of marriage.

Common ang defects on essential and formal requisites ng marriage at psy incapacity.

Depende sa attorney mo.

Not required. Mas maganda nga kung wala siyang alam.

View user profile

3 Re: nullity of marriage... on Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:49 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
I would just say that defect in formal requisites of marriage is not a ground for nullity of marriage, but the persons liable for the defect will be administratively, civilly and/or criminally liable.

It will be processed through court proceedings, where witnesses and documents will be presented in court to support your case.

Regards,

Atty. Katrina

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

4 Re: nullity of marriage... on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Allegro964

Arresto Menor
Hi I am married since 2007 we married in Guam and we never register in the Philippines , last 2013 I found out my wife was already married back to 1990 and her marriage is register at the local NSO .
She is currently living with her first husband and I got a new girl friend which I would like to married , can I simply ignore my marriage considering it was not register in the Philippines and married my girlfriend ?

View user profile

5 Re: nullity of marriage... on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:23 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
Legally u need to annul ur mariage first. Amd i am curious why u did not register it. I suuposed the consul will forward the docs to philippines. But my personal advice is kuha k cenomar then if single pwede k marry.

View user profile

6 Re: nullity of marriage... on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:53 pm

Allegro964

Arresto Menor
well at the Nso there is no record of any marriage between me and my wife but there is a record of marriage between my wife with her first husband , I guess that's the reason why she never registered ours , so considering there is no record and at the Nso I am still single can I simply married my girlfriend ?

View user profile

7 Re: nullity of marriage... on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:46 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
Yeah. Kasal kasaln cguro nangyari sa inyo. Go lang

View user profile

8 Re: nullity of marriage... Today at 5:57 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum