Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i file a serious slander against my Mother-in-law?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am living with my in-laws although I am the one paying all the bills. Since my wife is in abroad for work. We made a decision that me and my daughter will be living with them along with her brother, sister(with her family) all the while we have a smooth flow until this last Wednesday something happened that I wasn't expected, my Mother-in-law is having arguments with my neighbor accusing us that we have an affair. At first, I am smiling because I was amazed to her accusation, the girl that she was telling that we have a relationship her age is 40 while mine is 26. Even I tried to stop her in telling stupid words she refuse so what happen in the end the girl explain to her that we don't have an affair. But when I told to my wife through chatting her she blames me and now we are on the rock situations because of that.

Since, I have clear conscience and it was cause me a lot. Aside from the cold relationship with my wife, our neighbors think me bad things.

Please give me advise if I can sue them, I am eager to protect my family but my in-laws trying to destroy us. Since they are destroying my own family I want to make them pay on what they have done to us.

thank you and more power.

View user profile


i think it will make matters worse, especially if you all live in the same roof with her family. but to initiate a complaint, you should first file it at the bgy.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum