Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is my employer have rigths to declare that im resigned to stop my healthcard benefits?!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
good day! i need help... tama po ba yun ginawa nun employer ko na declare nila na resigned na ko kahit hindi pa ko nagsubmi ng resignation?! i was temporary disability leave under sss due to stroke last 2014 of sept. ngayon pinareresign na ko ng company immedietly..

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Check with your employer first and ask what happened with your health card benefits. Make sure to secure documents if there was indeed a declaration that you have resigned already from your work. Baka naman error on the healthcard company's end yun, for all we know.

Clarify muna natin lahat with your employer and HR as to what really happened before we jump into conclusions.

Kapag ganun nga yung ginawa ng employer mo, punta ka kaagad sa nearest Regional DOLE and bring all the necessary documents. You may ask there for free legal advice as to what you can do next.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum