Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bounced check since 2007

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 bounced check since 2007 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:48 pm


Arresto Menor

I had a personal loan when i was in the Phil. 2007 when I come over here, I issued PDC before I leave unfortunately I forgot to deposit coz I wasn't able to get job right away. I got 2007- 2010 NBI clearance and now I was asking one again they doesn't want to give me one due to my bounced check since 2007. What shall I do? they said I can only remove it if I go to Pasig regional court. And pay the damage. I am panicking at the moment because I am here in abroad and I dont know what to do. My brother told me he needed to give my video cam for collateral for the cause, I thought it was over.
please help me

thank you

View user profile

2 Re: bounced check since 2007 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 am


well, there isn't any manhunt for you, but you will have to indeed deal with it to make it go away.

most judges do not want to dismiss a case unless the accused has appeared and been arraigned. what you can do is file bail then settle with the complainant who should issue an affidavit of desistance before the court and/or the prosecutor.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum