Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need suggestions or advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need suggestions or advice on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:13 pm


Arresto Menor
good family now is in chaos because one of the sibling doesnt want to be part of the ancestral home my deceased grandparents left to them sibling..and he wants his partition..what may be the proper remedy of this issue?hopefully you can give me some advice or suggestions..thank you

View user profile

2 Re: need suggestions or advice on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:44 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
The sibling who demand partition is correct. The law provides that no co-owner shall remain in co-ownership and such co-owner may demand partition of the common proprty at any time. Our laws favors partition. Therefore, if that sibling files a judicial partition in court or execute an extra-judicial before a notary public, he/She can compel the other siblings to participate in such partition even against their will.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum