Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

N to Ñ Problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 N to Ñ Problem on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:50 am


Arresto Menor
Good Day I just want to ask if there would be a conflict in my daughter's birth certificate.

In my birth certificate my first name is CASANO

In my daughter's my name is written as CASAÑO


1. If I have a child with my exgirlfriend and she indicated a wrong first name of me in my daughter's birth certificate will she be able to ask child support from me?. I signed on the birth certificate.

2. My daughter was born when I was Minor is my signature valid?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum