Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Motorcycle and Bicycle mishap

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Motorcycle and Bicycle mishap on Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:46 pm


Arresto Menor
Good Sir/Madam,

Last Saturday, while on our way going home with my wife we are about to take a left turn somewhere in BGC, Global when suddenly two bikers surprised us in our own lane that cause us to completely crashed down. Iniwasan ko ung unang biker but unfortunately the second biker closely hit me in my left wrist, they didn't even helped us but instead tinitigan nila kami from a distance and when they saw me na tumayo nagtakbuhan sila para tumakas. I tried my best to handle the situation, hinabol ko agad ung dalawang bikers pero isa lang un inabutan ko. We dragged him down sa nearest police station pero ang sabi ng pulis wala daw sila magagawa kasi menor de edad at accidente daw and nangyari.

Is it true? is dr something ican do? i wan to pursue sa isang biker na nakatas kaso mukhang menor de edad din.. we suffered from bruises and muscle pain and sira din ung side mirror ko.

thanks. Godbless

View user profile

2 Re: Motorcycle and Bicycle mishap on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:21 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Yung act ng minor involves two aspects, one is his criiminal liability and the other is his civil liability.
Kung magsampa ka ng criminal case for reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property(your car) and slight physical injuries(your injuries) eh malabo po na manalo ka kasi nga meron po tayong juvinille justice which means na kung yung person liable is minor "exempt" sya sa criminal liability if he acted "without" discernment. The problem is ikaw yung magprove na he acted with discerment para hinde sya ma exempt.

Now, as to the civil case for damages, pwede ka himingi ng danyos sa parents nila. The problem is baka masmahirap pa financial status nila kaysa sayo.

i had a friend with the same situation with yours, the same advice i gave, in the end, he charged it sa experience na lang niya wala kasi sya makuha sa parents ng minor.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum