Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing a criminal case ra9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 filing a criminal case ra9262 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:19 pm


Arresto Menor
nakapag file po ako ng criminal case sa husband ko kasi binaliwala naman po niya yung kasong isinampa ko po sa kanya regarding sa financial support..
what will happen next?...kung ayaw tlga niya suportahan anak ko?
thanks po atty

View user profile

2 follow up on criminal case ra9262 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:26 pm


Arresto Menor
possible po ba na kapag ayaw ng asawa ko magbigay ng financial support sa bata eh ang parents niya na lang magsupport sa anak ko...totoo po ba na pwede maka kuha ng assets/properties sa magulang niya kung ganun?thanks po

View user profile

3 Re: filing a criminal case ra9262 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:10 pm


where did you file this case? prosecutor's office?

when you say asawa, i assume you mean you are legally married. the child can ask support from the grandparents, but if they refuse, there will have to be a separate petition in court to compel them.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum