Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Criminal Law SAmple Exam

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Criminal Law SAmple Exam on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Quartz

Arresto Menor
Please Sir/Mam i definitley need your help kindly please answer this following questions tnks.

1. During war between countries and involving the Philippines, A and his followers had reasons to fear about the way the gov't protect the security and interest of the country. Thus, A organized his men as an armed group to engage in battle the government forces to force the Chief executive to step down from office. What crime did they commit?

2. A and his men planned, agreed and decided to enter the Light Armor Brigade camp of the AFP at Forth Magsaysay in Nueva Ecija and seize weapons and ammunition from its armory. What crime did they commit

3. A and his followers revolted againts the Chief aexecutive to compel him to step down from office and for them to establish a new gov't administration under the leadership of the Vice president. The process resulted to bloody confrontation between the armed group of A and the Manila Policemen who stood for the defense of the palace of the president resulting to death of some members of both sides and a few civilians. They revolt unseccesfully. What crime did A and his followers commit?

4.Numerous people gathered infront of the COngress of the Philippines lobbying for the enactment of divorce law. While rallying, they waited for the arrival of the congressmen who opposed the passage of said law and when they saw them, they siezed them to prevent them from participating in the deliberation on the proposed law. What crime did the rallying people commit?

actual quiz po namin tonight hehe tnk u po, i do have answers but i am waiting for someone who is more expert on this topics. TNK u Very much n more power and Godbless

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum