Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Credit Card Rider

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Credit Card Rider on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:16 am


Arresto Menor
Good pm,

Nangutang po ang pinsan ko sa akin thru credit cards last 2014. Ang total po ng utang nya is P1.1M. Last December 2014 hinde na po sya nka bayad still up to now. Hinde na din po sya suamasagot sa mga tx at tawag ko. Pero meron po sya pinirmahan promissory note na magbabayad sya P200K monthly pero hinde po nagawa un.

Wala po ako pambayad ng lawyer. Ano po ba ang dapat ko gawin? Tinatakot na po ako ng mga banks di ko po alam gagawin ko first time po sa history ng mga credit cards ko n hinde ako maka bayad.

Maraming Salamat!

View user profile

2 Re: Credit Card Rider on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:26 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
For free legal advice, you may go to the nearest Public Attorney's Office located usually in City or Municipal halls. They may be able to help you out in sorting out your legal predicament.

The general rule in debts is that no one gets detained for debts arising out from civil cases. Criminal cases lang kasi yung kaso na makukulong ka if an arrest warrant is issued.

Hopefully, the PAO will represent you if there is a case of collection filed against you. Alternatively, you may want to try to find yung nangutang sa iyo through all available means, like contacting the nearest family relatives and the like. Kasi dapat naman talaga na bayaran nya yung utang nya sayo.

Pwede mo na rin unahan yung pagfile ng kaso sa pinsan mo, a collection claim.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum