Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing child's surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Changing child's surname on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:41 am


Arresto Menor
Pahelp naman po. Noong 22yrs old po ako,ako ay nagkaanak tapos sa birth cert ng bata ay nilagay kong married ako kahit hndi nman po. Gamit po nya yung surname ng ama nya. Now po eh 35 na ako at gus2 ng anak ko na palitan ang apelyido nya sa asawa ko ngayon. Magkano po kaya ang magagastos,paano po ang process,matagal po ba? Pumayag na po kasi ang ama ng anak ko na palitan ang surname ng bata sa surname namin. Thanks po...

View user profile

2 Re: Changing child's surname on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:12 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Answered already

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum