Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child chooses the father

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child chooses the father on Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:34 pm

Georghie08

Arresto Menor
Dear attorney,
My ex bf and i are not married,we lived for almost 10 yrs until i decided to leave him for many reasons that i had tried to put up with through out the entire time..we had a daughter out of the cohabitation who is almost 10 yrs of age now. I work abroad so her father brought her up the whole time,.after i left him,.i decided to leave her with him since he is the father so i'm confident that she'll be ok there,i just normally borrow my daughter everytime i come home which is once a yr,..ihe lets me see her in the beginning until he decided to cut off all communications between us preventing me to see her,.he doesnt want to see me going to the house,he is very scandolous .He changed his number and i cant even add him on facebook nor message him there. What will i do? Can i still get my daughter back?
What rights do i have since my daughter chooses him over me? What can i do to get my daughter if its still possible?

View user profile

2 Re: Child chooses the father on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:40 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
Hi cutody of illigimate children belongs to mother. Father only has visitation rights. Go to dswd and ask thier help to get ur chilf

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum