Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding Judicial Recognition for Foreign Divorce

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pecado Mortal

Arresto Menor

Hi Good Day! I would like to ask for advice regarding my current situation. Last 2012, I married an Indian National here in Japan and I wasn't able to pass our ROM(Report of Marriage) in Philippine Embassy. Currently we are talking about divorce and I just want to know whether I need to file for "Judicial Recognition of Foreign Divorce" although I don't have any records in NSO? Some said I just need to submit ROD(Report of Divorce) in Philippine Embassy to clear my records but some said I really have to file for "JRFD". If I really have to file this, how long would it take? how much funds should I prepare? Please help me.

Last edited by Pecado Mortal on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum