Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What to do after bail? We need urgent help (Unjust Vexation)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Katrina16

Arresto Menor
Nahuli po kasi boyfriend ko ng isang security officer ng mall. This is what happened:

Nasa general merchandise section bf ko. There's this girl na nagshoshop dun. Because of his urge, he took video of her legs but in a patago way. Nakasara ung case ng phone nya while shooting para hindi makahalata. Someone approached him (security officer). Tinanong sya kung kasama nya ba ung girl. My bf said No. The officer was asking for his cellphone to surrender. Of course, he refused to do so. The officer held his wrist firmly. Because of my bf's guilt, he ran out of the department store. Nahabol din siya before nya mareach ung exit ng mall. 2 or 3 officers arrested him. Then, the boyfriend of the victim punched him in the eye. They confiscated his phone. EVIDENCE daw. Dinala sya sa security office for interrogation. Habang iniinterrogate sya ng officers dun, iniinterrogate din sya nung boyfriend ng girl. He was also taking video of him during the interrogation. After that, dinala sya sa malapit na police station kaso walang kulungan. Pinamedical sya sa malapit na ospital. (Hindi chineck ng nurse na may pasa sya sa mata and braso. Tinanong lang sya kung may open wound sya. Yun lang.) Since walang kulungan, dinala bf ko sa Brgy.Masombong Police Station, Del Monte Ave. Sobrang layo sa Trinoma, di ba? Nag undertime ako that day para mapuntahan sya sa police station. I came there before midnight. They let us talk for a while. 2:30am sya kinulong. Hindi pinaalam sa knya na may right sya to remain silent. They kept on interrogating him without a lawyer. Hindi pinaalam sa akin na nsa kabilang opisina pala ung complainants. I thought umalis na sila. The following day, the case was inquested sa fiscal. The first case filed was Acts of Lasciviousness. Bumaba hatol sa Unjust Vexation. My bf told me nga na nahirapan ung fiscal kung ano ang hahatulan sa knya. (we really think that the incident is just minor and a petty crime). He was detained for 4 days. Bailable ung case for 2k. He was released last Wednesday. Since he is jobless at the moment, (because he wasn't able to attend his training days at a call center) we need a public attorney for his case. Wala pa raw pong available na PAO lawyer sa 37th branch kung saan sya inassign. So i have decided to ask for a legal advice here in this website. What can we do about this? Can his NBI be cleared? Is there any hope?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum