Sorry if it took me sometime to reply.
1. Hindi pa ako kasal sa current live-in partner ko. It is really complicated. Let me further explain myself.
Yung father ng eldest daughter ko, he acknowledge the paternity of our daughter and she is her father's last name. The kid is a pre-schooler now. At the age of 6 months old, her father left us and never heard anything from him at all. Glady, yung ama ng youngest daughter ko stood up for my eldest. I have no issues with my current relationship which is good.
As far I know, yung father ng eldest ko is unwilling to sign any document about adoption. Dati kasi gusto ng sister ko na e-adopt yung eldest ko kaso ayaw talaga mag sign ng father ee.
2. Is there any other option aside from adoption? Is it true that I can still file for a late registration and sasabihan ko lang yung registrar na abandonment?
3. Ayaw ko mag file ng abandonment sa father kasi ayaw ko humingi ng kahit na ano. Kaya naman namin buhayin yung bata and there was never a time na humingi ako sa kanya ng assistance.
4. Once kasal na kami, is it easier for my soon husband to be to adopt my eldest? Or needed pa din talaga yung signature and appearance ng father niya?
5. What's worst po ee nagka issue yung PhilHealth system last year, since 2011 ako yung nag claim sa anak ko. Due to that system issue ee bigla nalang na update at napunta yung claim sa Papa niya. This was the email from PhilHealth:
"This refers to your concern on the declaration of your child under the member data record of the father, Mr. XXXXX.
Please be informed that per Membership Section's validation of the records relative to the audit trail, the child has two dependent PINs (PhilHealth Identification Numbers). This may be due to the data migration of the new database that created a glitch in the system.
In lieu of the cancellation form of dependents (which is to be filled out by Mr. xxxx), we will be requiring an affidavit stating the personal circumstances such as those you mentioned -- that you no longer have communication with the father so you won't be able to comply with the cancellation form, the child was declared previously under your MDR and has been under your custody since birth.
Kindly submit the affidavit at our office so we can effect the changes in our system and release an updated MDR."
Pwede ba namin gamitin during the adoption process na he is using the kid for any (1) tax exemption, and those government mandated institution?