Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DAUGHTER'S SURNAME ISSUE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DAUGHTER'S SURNAME ISSUE on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:53 am

clouds

Arresto Menor
I am a mother of two kids (eldest is about to be 3 years old with a different father and the youngest is about to be 1 year old with a different father as well).

This is my current dilemma, the eldest has a different surname with my youngest and the eldest father is no longer providing anything to the kid since day one. I am planning to get rid of his last name to ensure that I have the sole custody of the kid. The youngest daughter's father is the only known father to my eldest, he has been supporting my eldest daughter since then.

1.How can I go about in removing the eldest daughter's last name and changed into mine?

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: DAUGHTER'S SURNAME ISSUE on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:01 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
Married ka kanino. Custody wise depemda on it.also name ng father sa bc

View user profile

3 Re: DAUGHTER'S SURNAME ISSUE on Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:42 am

clouds

Arresto Menor
hi, I am not married. Been living with a partner for almost 4 ears who stood up as the father of the eldest. Is there still a possibility that I can get rid of the eldest's last name?

View user profile

4 Re: DAUGHTER'S SURNAME ISSUE on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:42 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
Marry ur partner. Then he adopt urchild

View user profile

5 Re: DAUGHTER'S SURNAME ISSUE on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:00 am

Father Odin

Arresto Menor
LandOwner12 wrote:Marry ur partner. Then he adopt urchild

With the biological fathers written permission I thought if the father acknowledged paternity on the Birth Cert

View user profile

6 Re: DAUGHTER'S SURNAME ISSUE on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:35 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
Change surname upon adoption

View user profile

7 Re: DAUGHTER'S SURNAME ISSUE on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:28 am

asheebear

Arresto Menor
what is the process of adoption? if the child is born in italy with filipino parents and not married? child has no records here yet. how can the mother change the surname to her surname? the mther and son is already living in the philippines.

View user profile

8 Re: DAUGHTER'S SURNAME ISSUE on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:48 am

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua
asheebear wrote:what is the process of adoption? if the child is born in italy with filipino parents and not married? child has no records here yet. how can the mother change the surname to her surname? the mther and son is already living in the philippines.

How would you change a surname that does not exists yet as youve said it yourself, there is no record here?

I think the child's nationality is not a Filipino by birth. I would not change his nationality if that is the case.

View user profile

9 Re: DAUGHTER'S SURNAME ISSUE on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:09 pm

brie

Arresto Menor
hi atty, i have 3 children my eldest and the second 1 has the same father at ang pagkakaalam ko surename ko ang gamit nila nung pinanganak ko sila.. 14 years old n ngayon yung eldest and 12 years old yung pangala nung nakuha ko yung second daughter ko at ako ang nagpaaral dun ko lang n nalaman n pinalitan pala ng ex ko surename ko.pinapalitan nya ng surename nya.. pwede po ba ko magdemanda at ano ikakaso sa knya? and since minor age pa ko nung pinanganak ko mga bata the only thing i've know is sa akin sila naka pangalan at iniba din nya age at name ko mali din.. may habol po ba ako dito? yung youngest ko naman po ibang father pero hindi sya nag support since nagbuntis ako pero gamit ng anak ko yung surename nya, if ever ba na palitan ko surename ng bata at gamitin ko yung surename ko ok lang po ba yun? hindi po kaya sya mahirapan kumuha ng mga requirements lalo n paglaki nya at nag plano sya mag abroad? thank you po...

View user profile

10 Re: DAUGHTER'S SURNAME ISSUE Today at 4:39 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum