Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affidavit of custody

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Affidavit of custody on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:15 pm

fil_auusie_phy

Arresto Menor
Good pm. I would like to seek a legal advice lang po re my case.

I have an illegitimate 7yrs old daughter with my ex partner. She's in my custody since birth until now. Never na sya kinuha or binalikan ng mom nya since we separated. Now im married and residing in australia, and on the process of applying for permanent residency. And ofcourse isasama ko yung daughter ko sa application for pr. Ang prob is since illeg yung bata need ko pa mag pagawa ng waiver or consent form from the mother. And my problem is the mother doesnt want to cooperate and coordinate with me sa pag aayos ng docs nung bata.

I asked some of my atty friends and told me na pwede daw ako gumawa nalang ng affidavit of custody ng bata since nasa akin nmn sya since birth and ayaw makicooperate ng mother. Then pa notarized and ibigay sa rtc sa amin. My question is, matagal po ba lumabas yung decision or grant po ba tawag dun, ng rtc? Months or years? And pwede na po ba yun gamitin as a legal document for PR application? And does is serve nadin po ba na parang court order ng child custody or parental authority?

Sana po matulungan nyo ako sa mga queries ko. Thanks.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum