Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grounds for annotation of marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Grounds for annotation of marriage on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Shalom143

Arresto Menor
I was 19 years old when I got married. It was unplanned since I was already 6 months pregnant during that time. My only concern why I have to get married was because I didn't want my daughter to born out of wedlock. Dec.2000 I got married while I was 6 months preggy. My mom was forced to make ahand-written parental concern as one the requirements for the wedding because during that time she had no choice but to gave her full permission since I was already pregnant. She couldn't disagree because all she wanted during that time was decent life for me and her future grand-child. After a year, I again got pregnant to my second child.
Within more than 10 years of marriage, my ex-husband was incapacitated to support our basic needs. He was delibitated to provide his family's needs especially during the time when our children were already schooling. In short, he had no capacity to have a family since he couldn't support us well. But of course I didn't let it happen that my children will grow scarce in living. I worked hard and earned way too higher than my ex-husband. His 1 day salary was equivalent of my 2 hours salary, in short I am more sufficient to provide the needs of my children and the whole family including the bills, food, etc. During the 10 years of our marriage, he was always unemployed but due to my good-earning job, he wasn't that hesitant to look for a better and permanent job. Most of the time he was a tambay/house-husband. During the 10 years, I was a battered wife and my 2 children could always witness how their father maltreated me.
Because of all these sacrifices and devastation in my married life, in 2012 I decided to end our relationship. My children and I moved to a place very far from where we were and very far from him. He didn't exert effort to look for us where I know he knew where we are. I supported our children all by myself alone. He didn't support even a single centavo. Now, its already 2016, I wanted to bring my singleness back. I have no any plan to re-marry, I just want to change all my government id's to single status including my passport. I got my passport 2010 and since then I never used my passport since I never traveled across the board. It was already expired since 2015 and I want to get a new kne using my singleness. What can I do to make all this happen? Can I apply for a new passport using my single status since I never used my passport and it's already expired? Is there a possibility that my marriage will be ground for annotation of marriage because my exhusband was incapacitated to support us? I need an advice pls.

View user profile

2 Re: Grounds for annotation of marriage on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:32 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
Ang haba. Annulment po b tanong nyo. Nahabang saysayin eto. Add po sa fb. Me valid ground naman po kayo eh need langm prove ng court

View user profile

3 Re: Grounds for annotation of marriage on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:17 am

Shalom143

Arresto Menor
Hi, are you a lawyer po?
I need a lawyer's advice. I don't want to go annulment process since it's too costly. I hope you were able to understand my questions clearly. God bless.

View user profile

4 Re: Grounds for annotation of marriage on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:00 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
Sorry as my signature says i am not a lawyer. Gudluck.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum