Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

deprived from child (father)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 deprived from child (father) on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:35 am


Arresto Menor
The mother and I are unmarried and have been separated for years. The child though was raised by me and my parents for the mother can't look after our child since she had to finish her studies. for more than 8years the child stayed with me and was financially supported by my parents since I am still unemployed. I will note that the mother despite being already employed never sent any financial help for our child. Currently, since it's the child's summer vacation the mother took her to stay with her for the summer. Though she openly informed me of her plans to make it a permanent stay for the child with her, naturally I disagreed since I was the one who raised the child and my parents have been the one financing the child's needs ever since including her educational needs. We allowed her to take the child only for vacation but as of the moment she is not letting me contact or see my child. what can i do if she decides to take matters in her own hands? please help

View user profile

2 Re: deprived from child (father) on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:22 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Legally the custody belongs to mother alone since u r not married. Unless there are compelling reasons otherwise. U can ask the barangay where she lives to arange a mediation

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum