Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask lang po for legal advice.. Thanks po.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ask lang po for legal advice.. Thanks po. on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:44 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi po. Ask sana po ako advice regarding my case. yung anak ko po nasa kanyan nanay.. ngayon o ung anak ko ay inacknowledge ko na po sya para maunta saken apelyido ng anak ko.. so ngayon po ang balak ng nanay nya dalhin nya rin anak ko sa US with a Visa na fixed marriage, is there anything na puede ko po gawin para mkuha ko po ang anak ko? hnid po kmi kasal. and i am the one who is supporting my child since birth. thank po sa pagsagot.

View user profile

2 Re: Ask lang po for legal advice.. Thanks po. on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:29 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Sorry nasa kanya right. Pede dalhin kahit saan angbata no need ur consent. Custody and support r2 different things

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum